You now need to set up the final design and implement it.
From the design setup and implement the computer system and network.
(Unit 26 L03 - 3.1 & Unit 2 LO3 – 3.1)
Once the computer system and network is set up you need to setup the computer system and test it. (Unit 26 L03 - 3.2 & Unit 2 LO3 – 3.2)
This should include any screenshots or documentation to evidence. Include a network diagram with IP addresses, security information; this can be designed in any suitable software.
(Unit 26 L03:3.3)
The tests should consider the following:
- Internet access.
- Security considerations and addressing,
- Firewall settings.
This covers the following criteria :
Within the Context of our Labs
I am expecting :-
- The setup of at least 2 PC systems
- Each system should be a different OS
- The tests are testing the installed Apps and adding other apps such as AV.
- Firewalls should be considered
- Internet access needed to be tested using browsers and console commands.
- What users are setup ? Can you add more?
LO3: Be able to implement small or home office networks
3.1 implement a small or home office network solution based on a prepared design
3.2 test the small or home office network solution to meet user requirements
3.3 document and analyse test results against expected results
LO3: Be able to build and configure computer systems
3.1 build and configure a computer system to meet a design specification.
3.2 test and document a computer system.